Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forgotten Legends90: High Chief Peter Maivia

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 03:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Forgotten Legends90: High Chief Peter Maivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
You mad?

I'm just saying, what's the point in entering a thread if you don't know shit about the subject?

And read my post, kid. I gave my opinion on this thread and that was people like you shouldn't come in them, especially when you just construct a post with a half ass sentence to describe the subject and just make an extension of the GOAT.

I would appreciate it if you refrain from entering threads like this, that have nothing to do with the majority of the shit you originally posted. Much appreciated as these classic threads don't get much love anyway and ecnd up with people like you arguing over GOAT.

I asked nicely, please at least contribute to this thread. Further problem, PM me. Let's not take OP's thread any further off track because some people actually care about wrestling history and know a legend for doing more than having a successful grandson.

I'm done.

Wow, tried to give you props for this but i cant.... apparently i have to spread this around.

I do think Mavia's legacy has more shine because of the Rock. But that should not take away from him having legend status. Heck the guy is a legend and wreslted all over the world.

I thought he was a much better heel.

Last edited by Greenlawler : 12-01-2012 at 12:39 AM.
Greenlawler is offline   Reply With Quote