Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why Didn't this guy work?

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 03:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
jonoaries
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

jonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friendsjonoaries needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why Didn't this guy work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
WCW, Johnny B Badd wasn't really nothing special.

I did enjoy him as "Wildman" Marc Mero, though.

But, by the time WWE ventured into the Attitude Era, the writing was on the wall for Mero. Due to his strong Christian beliefs, he turned down various storylines and just wanted out of the business. Personally, I feel he could have been pretty successful in the mid card.
That's another thing I didn't know. In 1996 he was a very strong midcard player. He came in before the AE kicked off and did good for himself. He won the IC strap was pretty damn over. Had a decent thing going with Hunter & Goldust and then..... splat. It became more about Sable.

Man that AE really kicked the ass of guys with morals huh lol
jonoaries is offline   Reply With Quote