Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fight erupts at Hector 'Macho' Camacho's wake

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 03:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
HoHo Uchiha
Why not life

HoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missed
Default Re: Fight erupts at Hector 'Macho' Camacho's wake

Yeah, when someone dies, people wanna ruin instead of respecting and remembering the great person that passed.Today Macho is being shown in Harlem, with his Mother and, family and fans to see him.Being Puerto Rican myself, I loved Camacho, probably in my top three favorite hispanic fighters of all time.He never ducked anyone, and never made excuses for losses.A gentlemen in the sport of Boxing.Hopefully Cotto tomorrow night in his fight, being Puerto Rican does some kind of celebration in his honor.

Thanks to nemesisdivina, why2cj,Fourth Wall and Champ for all the past Sigs they have made for me.
Join my twitter, to see my Forums and people I follow https://twitter.com/#/HoHo_Uchiha
HoHo Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote