Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #9600 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I'm not very familiar with Bret's career other than a few matches but based on those, I easily go with Benoit.

Benoit is the greatest wrestler I've seen and a one-of-a-kind performer that we'll never get to see anything like again. So amazing to watch. Exciting wrestling style with a mix of power, technicality and an awesome flying headbutt to go with. And who can forget the INTENSITY? The way he performed his moves, with the aggression, speed and stiffness. He was never scared of taking risks and always gave fans their money's worth even when wrestling some terrible opponents. Great seller, ring psychology and very strong considering his size. He could German Suplex Mark Henry and Viscera!!!

And Bret is way too slow in comparison so I don't enjoy his work as much but he's still among the greatest without a doubt.