Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 01:40 PM   #8248 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Although I agree with the idea of letting wrestlers go a bit more loose on the mic, I disagree with it "helping" in any way. Punk got the okay and did it several times and it didn't make him a "star" in the literal sense of the word. He's just become the new version of Cena that smarks jerk off to but is even more boring and also possesses 0% of Cena's star power. Thankfully, many of the casuals and old fans that returned for Raw 1000 made a clear statement that none of them give a fuck about Punk by tuning out of the shows completely. I wonder if they will continue to push him as hard as this dreadful year after he loses the title.