Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

2M views 21K replies 512 participants last post by  Starbuck 
#1 ·
#9,581 ·
Fair enough.

I've always liked him. Hope he returns soon, although if he does I may have to go on another forum sabbatical since I'm sure everyone on this board will find a way to tear him apart.
I still like Morrison. :eek:

So, was I the only one who really enjoyed Sheamus vs Antonio Cesaro from RAW this week? Finish wasn't spectacular, yet it kept Cesaro looking strong at the end. Marked for the use of the Alpamare Water Slide & European Uppercut counter from the flying shoulder block. Had that style to matches that I love. Plus it continues Sheamus' workhorse streak every week. ***1/2.

More credit goes to Danielson/Mysterio & Cena/Dolph for putting on two other good matches this week. RAW put out something worthwhile.

#9,595 ·
Not his new one, no. From what I understand there isn't that much new footage for the documentary so I cba with it since I own the original :p. I'll get the bluray at some point when its really cheap because I like the match listings, but I really don't care about the documentary.

2/3 falls? Not a fan of Benoit/Jericho tbh. Love the Bangle/Redge No Mercy 02 rematch on SD :). When I think of 2 out of 3 falls matches I always think of tag matches since it was very popular in the 80's for tag matches to be 2 out of 3 falls.

#9,597 ·
What are the best 2 out of 3 falls matches?

Off the top of my head, I can think of Benoit/Jericho (SummerSlam 2000) and Sheamus/Bryan (Extreme Rules 2012).
Flair/Steamboat (Y)

Some more im trying to think of, Hart Foundation/Demolition has always been a fave of mine.

#9,598 ·
Although some people (Caida) disagree, HHH/Austin.

Also, was there a Lesnar/Benoit 2/3 falls match, or just an Iron Man? I don't recall.
You mean Angle/Benoit? :p They had a 30 minute Ultimate Submission match (aka iron man with submission only) and a 3 stages of hell style 2/3 falls match :). And if you meant Lesnar/Angle, just Iron Man.

Also, add me to the list of people that don't like HHH/Austin :p.

Edit: FUCK, how did I forget Flair/Steamboat? That's THE 2 out of 3 falls match. ***** and 4th greatest match of all time imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.