Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #9574 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 12:39 PM
Jack Evans 187
The Conqueror

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Over The Limit 2011

Rey Mysterio vs. R-Truth - ***

Intercontinental Championship
Wade Barrett (c) vs. Ezekiel Jackson - * 1/2

Chavo Guerrero vs. Sin Cara - * 3/4

WWE Tag Team Championship
Big Show & Kane (c) vs. CM Punk & Mason Ryan - **

Divas Championship
Brie Bella (c) vs. Kelly Kelly - DUD

World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs. Christian - **** 1/4

Kiss My Foot Match
Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole - 1/2*

WWE Championship - I Quit Match
John Cena (c) vs. The Miz - FUCK YOU, DUD x8

Overall: 4/10

- Well, I enjoyed the opener. Good fast paced action with a shocking finish that really got Truth over. Barrett/Jackson was completely average with a finish that shouldn't be on PPV. Sin Cara should've just wrestled a crash dummy. Nothing but a collection of spots with a botched finished that seriously made me laugh. The Tag Title match had a good formula and was going along fine, impressive Oklahoma Stampede from Mason to Kane, then it just ended. Again, a match I could see on RAW on any given week. Divas match fucking sucked between Kelly's constant annoying yells and the awful finish.

- THANK GOD for Orton/Christian. Ridiculously good back and forths match with tons of awesome counters and callbacks to their SmackDown affair. Some of those nearfalls were tremendously done. They had the crowd eating out of the palm of their hands, and it was 10 minutes shorter than the fucking main event!

- I don't really have a problem with Cole/Lawler. It was entertaining to a certain point, funny how Eve went for a cover after her moonsault. The main event is a giant shit stain. That's all I wanna say about it. Pretty damn bad PPV outside of two matches.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome