Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 11:26 AM   #7212 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Cole/Steen will be awesome. ROH had plenty of time to make this happen first but they didn't take advantage of it. At least if ROH gets around to doing it they will have Cole play the face so the match will likely be very different. Kind of a cool idea for the show. I mean the place will fill up like always because they deliver enough awesome shows to make sure that will happen. I hope it works and I have to think they have something really cool and surprising planned to make them go this route with the card.