Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forgotten Legends90: High Chief Peter Maivia

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 11:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Forgotten Legends90: High Chief Peter Maivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
How is that "list" relevant to this subject in any way? Let alone the ridiculous choices in it like putting guys like Cena and HHH above Randy Savage. IIRC, you said in the past that you didn't know an all-time legend like Ric Flair until 2006.

Anyway, Peter Maivia was a pioneer, mega charismatic performer and a true legend in the business who paved the way for generations of wrestlers who came after and because of him. His influence will never be forgotten.
2006?
I already assumed that he is one of the new wrestling fans who tries to teach the old wrestling fans about history but even I didn't know how late he started to watch. This is embarrassing
And this guy has over 60 posts in the GOAT thread

Speaking of High Chief, the first thing that comes to my mind was the story The Rock told the about the tribal tatoos and how long and painful it was.
Maybe The Samoans were more successful but Maivia was one of the pioneers when it comes to Samoans in wrestling

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/

DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote