Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forgotten Legends90: High Chief Peter Maivia

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 11:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Forgotten Legends90: High Chief Peter Maivia

Didn't know Flair until 2006?

That should take away his right to even post in this section, since it's based on shit from 2001.

One thing I find odd about Peter Maivia was the explanation about the artwork he got, something about being a Samoan tradition and nearly dying from the pain. News to me that he actually trained The Wild Samoans. Guess that is when the rich Samoan legacy truly began. Not taking nothing away from High Chief but it just seems like Afa and Sika were the first Samoans to achieve large amounts of success in the WWWF.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote