Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 08:36 AM   #5764 (permalink)
GetStokedOnIt
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

GetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Finally got around to booking what I consider as CZW's biggest event of the year (possibly tied with the Vince Russo Tribute Night), 'Henry Weston's Wrestlefest'. I went all out for this one with some huge storyline developments which may or may not change the business:

A huge draw match was a triple threat between Kassius Ohno, Dr Cube and the recently debuted Jeff Hardy which was pretty solid. Ohno and Cube are feuding and setting the wrestling world alight, where Jeff Hardy had to have his PPV appearance and didn't get pinned. He also debuted in a ladder match against my top face, Kid Kash, and won clean - that's how you debut Jeff Hardy.

Strangely I hadn't feuded Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara before, something I feel I should have jumped on when Sin Cara first debuted - but here was the end result of their match. Pretty damn good match, Mysterio can still bring it even though his stats have deteriorated heavily with his old age, coupled with the fact that he's still one of the biggest heels in CZW. This was shown on this show, as when Sin Cara won the feud clean, a huge new stable reared it's head - 'The 3 Faces of Mysterio', consisting of Rey Mysterio, Hijo de Rey Mysterio I and Hijo de Rey Mysterio II. The business shook.

The big one was the romance storyline between Randy Orton and Brooke Hogan, a whirlwind romance which culminated in Orton proposing to Brooke out of the blue on the episode of Spiked before this event (funnily enough I started this angle before TNA really did the Bully/Brooke love interest storyline - gotta put Brooke in those romance angles). But on this show Orton finally lost he CZW World title to Mike Knox, which sent him over the edge, turning heel on Brooke by publically dumping her live on PPV and on the next TV show, savagely beating her down - which will continue for the foreseeable future now that Orton has been given his edgy as fuck mysogynist gimmick.

Knox wins the World Title for now, but his greatest challenge is yet to come, the man they call Devon...

Twitter: @DynamiteShovel
GetStokedOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote