Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forgotten Legends90: High Chief Peter Maivia

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 08:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: Forgotten Legends90: High Chief Peter Maivia

You mad?

I'm just saying, what's the point in entering a thread if you don't know shit about the subject?

And read my post, kid. I gave my opinion on this thread and that was people like you shouldn't come in them, especially when you just construct a post with a half ass sentence to describe the subject and just make an extension of the GOAT.

I would appreciate it if you refrain from entering threads like this, that have nothing to do with the majority of the shit you originally posted. Much appreciated as these classic threads don't get much love anyway and end up with people like you arguing over GOAT.

I asked nicely, please at least contribute to this thread. Further problem, PM me. Let's not take OP's thread any further off track because some people actually care about wrestling history and know a legend for doing more than having a successful grandson.

I'm done.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote