Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 08:00 AM   #930 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

The day CM Punk calls the Undertaker 'Mark' on live TV is the day I officially give up on wrestling lol. Dwayne is bad, 'Phil Brooks talking to Paul Levesque' was worse. 'Mark' would just be horrific tbh.

I seem to be in the minority now on the whole Punk/Taker thing but I don't care. I don't want to see the match, I don't think Punk is credible enough no matter how hard they push him between now and then and I'd much rather have Brock/Taker. Besides, I still call BS on these 'reports.' Remember when Taker was supposed to face Kozlov? Remember when he was supposed to face JBL? Remember when he was supposed to face ZOMG ITS STING!! Remember when he was supposed to face Ted DiBiase? Remember when he was supposed to face Wade Barrett? Remember when he was supposed to face Kane? Yeah. Look how that turned out for him. Just last month they were telling us Ryback was the front runner. The dirt sheets are just starting to second guess themselves and are putting out all the options so that when one of them happens they can say we told you so.