Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why I Like Flair So Much

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 06:16 AM   #38 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Why I Like Flair So Much

I think the reason most people shit on Flair because of how long he stuck around.

But to say he was an overrated worker and his promos sucked is just hating. Flair made it cool to be a bad guy. Regardless of politics, guys in the business respected Flair because he worked his ass off everynight. It's a big reason many territories made good money in the 80s. They knew when the champ came to town, they were going to be treated to a show.

I sense a pattern. Anybody with anything to do with Austin/Rock in their sig/avi will automatically shit on any other wrestler from before the Attitude Era and call them overrated. Talk about irony.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote