Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 06:13 AM   #1227 (permalink)
Chismo
TAKIN' A MULLIGAN

Chismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselves
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Anyway, after The Big Lebowski, Heartbreak Ridge, Blue Velvet and Groundhog Day, I just finished re-watching #5 from my Top 5 favorite movies ever list - The Outlaw Josey Wales. The best western ever, the best anti-western ever, the greatest Clint's performance ever, and so on.

"Governments don't live together, people do."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubz View Post
Nah, only Lynch I've seen is WAH and Mulholland Drive unfortunately. Heard amazing stuff about Eraserhead, Blue Velvet and Inland Empire and really mixed stuff about Dune.
BLUE VELVET! Gee, you need to watch that giant ASAF'NP, dude. Dennis Hopper's performance is amongst the greatest stuff in cinema history. That movie is just mesmerizing, I watched it like zillion times already, lol. The story is as basic as ever, but the style is just so damn enchanting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
Managed to finally see Man on the Moon and it met my already high expectations and then some. Jim Carrey portrayal of Andy Kaufman was great and it almost had an autistic quality about it. I'm not sure if Andy was genuinely like that but it kept things interesting. I was also pleased that it touched on the wrestling part more than I initially thought it did and anytime to see more of Jerry Lawler is time-well spent to me.

Probably going to watch Star Wars for the first time later tonight. I want to get rid the funny looks I get for saying I've been alive for over 20 years and never seen a single Star Wars, Matrix or Lord of the Rings film. What's the best way to go about watching the films? By release date or chronologically?
Fuckin A, Cac, Man on the Moon is Carrey's best work ever, it made me a Kaufman fan for life, and made me watch his wrestling feuds, lol. Fantastic.

Chronologically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbrian View Post
TV shows are the best entertainment programmes like wrestling. My favourite TV show is RAW and SMACK DOWN. I specially like fight of Rey mysterio and Randy Ortan. It was very amazing fight with lots of stunt.