Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)
View Single Post
post #1226 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 06:49 AM
Bubz
The trick is to stay alive...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post
Finally someone that loves Wild at Heart too, lol. Yeah, it's a master-piece. "My dog barkes some".

Btw, did you watch Eraserhead and Dune, Bubz? I need to re-watch those, but I remember loving it, despite Dune being questionable in quality, lol.
Nah, only Lynch I've seen is WAH and Mulholland Drive unfortunately. Heard amazing stuff about Eraserhead, Blue Velvet and Inland Empire and really mixed stuff about Dune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
Probably going to watch Star Wars for the first time later tonight. I want to get rid the funny looks I get for saying I've been alive for over 20 years and never seen a single Star Wars, Matrix or Lord of the Rings film. What's the best way to go about watching the films? By release date or chronologically?
Shit, c'mon Cactus, pull it together man! Release date, easily. Don't even bother watching the last three films, seriously. They're genuinely terrible in almost every way.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome