Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #8243 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 06:28 AM
King_Kool-Aidô
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabraxal View Post
Or Ziggler or even it seems a guy like Titus. A lot of the characters fall flat now because they come of as stilted and fake.. too scripted. Most wrestlers are not actors. And even so, wrestling is a business in which acting doesn't quite work in the same way. With the amount of time these guys are the characters, it just seems it's best that they amplify aspects of their own personality.
Biker Taker and i like how masked Kane evolved in 03. i remember when it seemed like orton was evolving then he devolved.

i like what they did with titus last week on commentary and what they've been doing with Ziggler and Miz lately. Ziggler has been on a great roll for the last 2 weeks hopefully they can keep it up for months to come because he's really showing he has what it takes to be entertaining and put over a feud.

aside from this weeks RAW i've found the WWE over the last 2 weeks as a little more enjoyable than they've been for most of this year. I really like how they're handling Miz now as well and the tag division(despite still not giving anyone any legit feuds). It just seems like instead of focusing on these positives you guys just focus on the negatives instead.

Also i lol'd at the kids and casual fans getting butthurt by Punk's promo on Lawler. Shame how those feelings of disgust didn't show in the live audience. i've been waiting for Punk to get super heel heat but it just doesn't seem to be happening.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic166448_1.gif

Last edited by King_Kool-Aidô; 11-30-2012 at 06:35 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome