Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 05:12 AM   #4665 (permalink)
WG5516
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

WG5516 needs to make some friendsWG5516 needs to make some friendsWG5516 needs to make some friendsWG5516 needs to make some friendsWG5516 needs to make some friendsWG5516 needs to make some friendsWG5516 needs to make some friendsWG5516 needs to make some friendsWG5516 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I've read this entire thread over the course of 2 weeks.

First Song: CM Punks theme
First Match: Mark Henry vs Orton

I've played through AE Mode and unlocked everything. Highly enjoyable. I haven't purchased a WWE game since SVR (feat. ECW) 08. Rented the game at redbox and decided to keep it.

Started on my Universe, so far I've completed 1 month of programming. I'm using very few AE guys. I've download a ton of CAWS and updated the entrances w/ the proper themes including the arena sounds. I'll share those if any of you want them, just DM me.

Monday: Raw Is War
WWE Champ (Eagle title): CM Punk

Tuesday: Internet ONLY Show
Internet Champ: 4 week tournament to determine the Champion.

Thursday: Smackdown
World Champ: The Undertaker, European Champ: Cody Rhodes, Tag Champs: The Joker & Bane (from TDK)

Friday: Nitro (Found an awesome Friday Night Nitro logo)
US Champ: Jeff Jarrett

Saturday: House Show
Minor Show which features matches w/ current & legend superstars. Jake the Snake & Wade Barrett have been having an amazing feud.

Stables:
The Diamond Mind (The Terrors): Jinder Mahal, Osama Bin Laden
High Society: Hunter Hearst Hemlsey, Sandow & Rhodes
New Money: Del Rio, Debiase
Dark Knight: The Joker, Bane
The Awesome Showoffs (Awesome Ones): Ziggler, Miz

Check out my WrestleMania XXX Journey video below.

WG5516 is offline   Reply With Quote