Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 03:43 AM   #924 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Different strokes I guess because I think the psychology in that match is good. Of course it's not on the level of the WrestleMania matches. It is just a TV match after all. A damn good one though. Taker being in an injured state or more "human" and Punk connivingly taking advantage of that was a good story here. Undertaker plays the weary/injured veteran so well. Punk gets to talk shit and work over the big man until the comeback begins...and ultimately fails because of the injury. I loved how Taker look "off his game" with Punk one step ahead of him at almost every turn countering several of Taker's signature moves. The snake eyes counter was pretty sweet. Punk came out of this looking great in his domination but failing in heel fashion of course by underestimating the legend; and Taker still came out looking clutch like a legend. That's good psychology and story telling for a TV main event. I can only image them doing so much more IF they had a main event at WrestleMania.