Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 03:06 AM   #923 (permalink)
The Pied Piper
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

The Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
Because Taker/Punk have shown they can have a good chemistry together when given the opportunity with more match time and better use of psychology like they did in this match:

Also, with it being WrestleMania I'm confident both will want to do their best (especially Taker) to make it one hell of a show.
Sorry, dude, but I wouldn't call the psychology of that match good at all. It's average at best and far from any of Taker's last 6 Wrestlemania matches.

I'd rather have Punk & Taker play it safe and go all out in technical battle like Taker/Angle at NWO 2006 or Taker/Edge at WM 24. I think their psychological chemistry simply didn't reach the level of even Taker & HHH (which was, respectively, below Taker & HBK), so maybe avoiding it would be wise.
The Pied Piper is offline   Reply With Quote