Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 03:06 AM   #923 (permalink)
The Pied Piper
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
Because Taker/Punk have shown they can have a good chemistry together when given the opportunity with more match time and better use of psychology like they did in this match:

Also, with it being WrestleMania I'm confident both will want to do their best (especially Taker) to make it one hell of a show.
Sorry, dude, but I wouldn't call the psychology of that match good at all. It's average at best and far from any of Taker's last 6 Wrestlemania matches.

I'd rather have Punk & Taker play it safe and go all out in technical battle like Taker/Angle at NWO 2006 or Taker/Edge at WM 24. I think their psychological chemistry simply didn't reach the level of even Taker & HHH (which was, respectively, below Taker & HBK), so maybe avoiding it would be wise.
The Pied Piper is offline   Reply With Quote