Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - UNCLEAN MAFIA IN GAME THREAD

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #153 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: UNCLEAN MAFIA IN GAME THREAD

Vote Nov

Would also be willing to vote for Christo. I actually have a reason for wanting to vote them. You guys are voting Ziggler because he did the same thing he does in every game.

Both Nov and Christo accused me of fishing for cops when I was doing nothing of the sort. I think they were trying to stifle discussion about the set up as well as trying to make me look like scum by claiming I was trying to out cops early on.

Look, there's reasoning behind a wagon other than this baseless one on Ziggler.

Oh and Ziggler if you do end up being scum I'm going to be pissed that you've made me look so bad.