Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big Show Champion until he retires?

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Praetorian Guard
PG

Praetorian Guard needs to take rep more seriousPraetorian Guard needs to take rep more seriousPraetorian Guard needs to take rep more seriousPraetorian Guard needs to take rep more seriousPraetorian Guard needs to take rep more seriousPraetorian Guard needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Big Show Champion until he retires?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Unless he's retiring at WrestleMania 29 then you're god damn right I'm against this. We can't have this fat, old guy taking pushes away from the young guys. And for once, I don't even mean the guys I like like Barrett, Sandow, Ambrose, I mean anybody. I can't stand guys like Ziggler or especially Ryback but there are tons of reasons why they should be ahead of Big Show in the order. It's time to forget about the past already, this is 2012.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazayum View Post
It fucking blew that he became champion in the first place. All he ever does is fuck up heels' pushes when he's a face and embarrass himself when he's a heel. He needs to go, it's no longer impressive when someone beats him.
This.

Even though I found his matches with Sheamus entertaining...it's just too little too late. It's too bad Ziggler is just going to simply cash in on Show instead of having a deserving heel get one over on Sheamus and looking credible. I would have preferred seeing a KO vs KO match with Sheamus and Barrett but I guess hitting the White Noise on Barrett isn't impressive enough

CLICK HERE FOR MY SUMMERSLAM POSTER
Praetorian Guard is offline   Reply With Quote