Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #920 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

If Brock/Taker doesn't happen I reckon it's down to Taker simply not wanting to work with Brock. Aren't they supposed to have heat or whatever? I don't know. Brock/Taker would be beast though. I really hope it happens. If we end up with Rock/Cena II, HHH/Brock II and Taker/Punk, I'll buy it because it's Mania and all but more out of misguided loyalty and the fact that it's Mania more than anything else tbh. I guess if that happens they really will be saving all their big matches for a Mania 30 supercard in Rock/Brock and Taker/Cena. If that happened and I went to 29 I'd be pissed lol. Talk about getting shafted, haha.