Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big Show Champion until he retires?

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
truk83
Getting over in the mid-card

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Big Show Champion until he retires?

Would anyone else really be against this? I'm certain there's a ton of you on here who can't stand the man, but I on the other hand have no real issue with him other than his terrible booking. Right now I feel like he is the most credible champion in a very long time. He isn't awful on the mic, and his WMD finisher is surely credible. People that I know who don't watch wrestling see the Big Show, and instantly wonder if he is the World Champion, and guess what, he is. People see this, and at least it makes sense to them that no one is going to defeat him. If he keeps the title until he is retired it will mean something, and I personally think it's something he deserves. His attitude as of late has been his best his character yet.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote