Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #1221 (permalink)
Clique
Muthafucka Can't You See

Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Spoiler for Lawless:
That was pretty far-fetched. I guess they were playing up that immortal/human all along story and wanted to do the most over-the-top shit to him possible like throat slit or getting shot multiple times. Surviving that only to die from being a simple fuck pneumonia after falling into the water at the end. I will say most of his fight/action scene were brutally shot with lots of blood which made me cringe. But I wasn't into what they finally did with the character. Still, Hardy did a good job acting. I just impressed he transformed and played such a different character yet again.