Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #1221 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Spoiler for Lawless:
That was pretty far-fetched. I guess they were playing up that immortal/human all along story and wanted to do the most over-the-top shit to him possible like throat slit or getting shot multiple times. Surviving that only to die from being a simple fuck pneumonia after falling into the water at the end. I will say most of his fight/action scene were brutally shot with lots of blood which made me cringe. But I wasn't into what they finally did with the character. Still, Hardy did a good job acting. I just impressed he transformed and played such a different character yet again.