Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 05:31 PM   #4322 (permalink)
HeatWave
GET MY BAGS

HeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a pushHeatWave is getting a push
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

Don't understand why Niners feel they'll go farther with Kaepernick because at the end of the day, that's what they're saying with this move..I understand they like his arm strength and mobility a bit more than Smith, but over the past year and a half, Smith has shown in almost every big game he's played in that he won't lose you the game. Maybe some feel Kaepernick is the kind of guy that if Niners were down big he'd lead them back from the dead, but I just don't see how the Niners would rally around Kap if they were down, facing major adversity in the playoffs

Twitter