Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - i$e's Magical Music Megapost

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 04:28 PM   #968 (permalink)
The Lady Killer
DIRK

The Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF BallotThe Lady Killer made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: i$e's Magical Music Megapost

Quote:
Originally Posted by i$e View Post
7. Converge - All The Love We Leave Behind // Genre : Hardcore / Metalcore // Year : 2012

They stepped it up and delivered a stunning hardcore release here. Riffs, vocals and drumming are ON POINT. I expect a lot of people in here have already got this but I'm adding it to the master list.
All We Love*

Still as awesome as the first listen you directed me to a couple months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great
8. Moving Mountains - Pneuma // Genre : Post-Rock / Post-Hardcore // Year : 2007

Savage album that mixes up a ton of 'post' genres. Great mix of clean/scream vocals and the same goes for the instrumentals. Has an awesome atmopshere. Kinda like Devil Sold His Soul but more varied.
Yeah, this album OWNS.

Gonna check out Amenra now. Haven't heard them before.

Credit: A$AP
The Lady Killer is offline   Reply With Quote