Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Corey Graves To Be Next NXT Champion?

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 11:05 AM   #27 (permalink)
GothicBohemian
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

GothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a push
Default Re: Corey Graves To Be Next NXT Champion?

I'm another one who thinks that working with more experienced folks is paying off for the true developmental level talent. They can't learn without a challenge, and working with those who've already spent years in the business pushes them to step things up. This is why I'm all for some of the technically strong wrestlers from the main roster stepping over to NXT when available, especially those who are approachable and open to helping green talent. I suspect Tyson Kidd is that sort, so I'm glad he's there from time to time. Honestly, if he had the time for it, I think Daniel Bryan would be a terrific guy for them to have as a special match guest. I bet he's great to learn from – a nice guy who loves wrestling and has top ring skills.

Oh, and Graves. Meh, he's alright. I prefer the more developed characters like Wyatt but I supposed he's the more suitable of what they have right now. Ohno's wonderful and all but something's not clicking yet, for me, with him in the WWE fold.
GothicBohemian is offline   Reply With Quote