Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What the fuck is wrong with some of these people?

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 08:48 AM   #104 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: What the fuck is wrong with some of these people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
NOT hypocrisy???? Funny stuff!!!! If someone cries like a bitch & says how offensive they find the N-word, surely they would under no circumstances use that word. Pretty sure if u look up hypocrisy, you'll see what I mean.
Fuck, who am I kidding, there's no dictionaries in Boz-Herz, so here's the "Funk & Wagnalls" definition: "The pretense of having feelings or characteristics one does not possess". That may confuse you still, but it's basically when someone says one thing & then contradicts themselves through their actions (ie. The N-Word is really offensive,I'd never use that, unless I'm talking about some dumbass ....., then it's fine, right??) Nope, that's hypocrisy
That means you assume that El Chapo is probably a member of KKK because he called a black man the N word
DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote