Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What the fuck is wrong with some of these people?

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 07:25 AM   #99 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: What the fuck is wrong with some of these people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
Depends whether you take offense to the terms "queer" or "phaggot", if u do, it's simple, if they offend you, don't use them!!! I'll quote Eddie Veder here, "If you hate something, don't you do it too!!"
Chastise someone for using the N-word, openly support their banning for having the nerve/gumption to go down that road, then a few weeks later use the term "dumbass ....."??????????????
Give me a break, if that aint hypocrisy, what is??
This is no hypocrisy or will you accuse El Chapo of racism because he called other black man a .....?

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/

DualShock is online now   Reply With Quote