Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What the fuck is wrong with some of these people?

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 05:22 AM   #93 (permalink)
CREDMI
Learning to break kayfabe

CREDMI wants to be bannedCREDMI wants to be bannedCREDMI wants to be bannedCREDMI wants to be banned
Default Re: What the fuck is wrong with some of these people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
Some wrestling fans are complete retards. Don't see how they even know how to use internet to post their idiotic opinions and pass them off as fact. Reminds me of the time my friend bet me $100 that Tom Brady really was the kid on The Brady Bunch just because ESPN made a parody of it. And the same dumbass ..... bet me another $100 that Lebron James played college football for Oregon. Lebron couldn't have played NBA and college football at the same time, as it's a violation for a college athlete to get paid for playing sports.

@Bully

I'm not saying Bully shouldn't be champion. I'm saying the logic is dumb when the guy said ex WWE stars shouldn't be pushed in TNA, yet he follows it up by saying Bully Ray should be pushed. I felt things fell apart when Bully did not win BFG, as he's the only guy in TNA that truly deserves the belt.
Remember that time you told everyone how offensive the "N-word" was to you, didn't that faux accusation of yours assist in someone else being banned??
Then u refer to someone else as a "dumbass ....."??? What letter does "....." start with?? Is it N-??? =
You fucking stupid double standard CUNT!!!!!
CREDMI is offline   Reply With Quote