Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Malware on the site?

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 04:39 AM   #70 (permalink)
Platt
$traightedge
Admin

Platt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own rep
Default Re: Malware on the site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Deal View Post
What is it you're talking about that's in the code, exactly? I'm looking through it, and not seeing anything unusual. I had a similar problem before on both of my message boards that I run, one just recently...but we also had infected board files, so I had to do a complete reinstall and recache, then weed out what I needed to in the database.

If it's something you feel you should PM me with, that's fine...but I mean, every person with a browser has access to a source code. No big deal, though.

Maybe I can help with a solution.
If you look through the code for eacxh page you'll find this

Quote:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://tempBLOCKEDmalwareWarning/icons/icons.php"></script>

& Kayfabe Commentaries iPPVs

Thanks to BKB Star for Avatar
Platt is offline   Reply With Quote