Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Malware on the site?

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 01:01 AM   #67 (permalink)
swagger_ROCKS
SPICE/SWAG

swagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Malware on the site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedStick View Post
OMG how can you go online without a anti virus DAMN, Google Avast and download the free version right now
I know, I slack, but can someone PM a link to malware bytes and this Avast? I don't want to make a mistake and DL a fake. Its happened to me before. Dislike FireFox can't seem to find the ad block, I think that's why I haven't seen this problem yet on chrome with my ad block in full affect.

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
swagger_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote