Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lockdown 2013: March 10 from the Alamodome in San Antonio

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 12:30 AM   #54 (permalink)
rohisawesome34
Humbled

rohisawesome34
Default re: Lockdown Location Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreTheFallen View Post
I don't see why you are so upset, you admitted you don't go to house shows so why would you want to go to a PPV?
if you read my first post i said i have been to house shows and the last one i went to was january 2012 in westbury and it sucked i went to one in brooklyn july 2011 and it sucked. i wanna see a tna ppv once in my life ive never been to one. lockdown is their perfect chance to come here if they dont im done waiting and want nothing to do with tna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreTheFallen View Post
I prefer the house shows, imho as they are more laid back and fun
well tnas no wwes no some other indy wrestling yes roh dgusa chikara etc. theyre fun but not the big 2 mainstream companies. i remember dick i mean ric flair no showed the brooklyn one i went to i hate wwe outside of mania time but at least when they advertise wrestlers at a house show theyre all there. tna advertises and they dont show up makes the company look like shit if you ask me!
rohisawesome34 is offline   Reply With Quote