Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anyone else sick of JBL?

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 11:54 PM   #88 (permalink)
SAMCRO
SGT. AT ARMS

SAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Anyone else sick of JBL?

One thing i don't like is how he says this same thing about almost every heel when they taught or do a cartwheel like Sandow, "Whats he doing? thats a waste of time he needs to stay on him" (yeah JBL like you didn't stop and do a cigar gesture and taught during your matches) Guess he wouldn't want Flair strutting either would he? Since its a waste of time. Anyways thats something the face commentator should be saying if anybody says it.

I do like him commentating and I'm glad he's back but some of his lines do annoy me at times. Especially his over use of this particular line "I guess you believe in black helicopters following you, and Stone Hedge being an alien landing, you and your damn conspiracy theory's". I swear he's said that line almost 20 time since being back.

Last edited by SAMCRO : 11-29-2012 at 12:08 AM.
SAMCRO is offline   Reply With Quote