Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 11:34 PM   #2600 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Pisses me off too. I have a couple characters on my ps3 that I havent touched in months. There was a time I was hopeful but I just gave in and bought a 360 version. If they sell the dlc at regular price if it comes out I might just call the cops cuz that would be criminal. im at the point that only dlc I'd get is hearthfire.

actually just played alittle and I totally forgot sneak helps with bows lol. my Stasis Bow is already pretty powerful and awesome. Thankfully im only lvl 75 and should have 5 more points available. Also I never really dual wielded unless I was leveling my conjuration up. But today spent points on Dual Flurry and Dual Savagery only because I created 2 powerful Dragonbone Daggers. Both enchanted with absorb stamina and absorb health. I can attack and do my spinny moves and never lose stamina thats total nonstop action there. one of them is named Hit and the other is named Girl

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote