Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #8170 (permalink)
itssoeasy23
Working on my abs

itssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friends
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Not sure if trolling, but as you can see in my sig, WWE even copied the angle of the picture. Its so obvious its like they are desesperate or the writers are just stupid.
Desperate? How in the hell would WWE be desperate? Their not copying a storyline in TNA that 1) is not drawing in viewers, and 2) not bringing in ratings and interest. And besides, Aces and Eights is TNA's third attempt to try out a storyline that never works for the company: their trying to "take over" TNA. Both Immortal and the Main Event Mafia were also trying to "take over" TNA. You know who else tried to "take over" a company? The New World Order. TNA have tried 3 times to unsuccessfully copy the success of the NWO storyline.

The Shield is benefiting CM Punk, and Punk doesn't even know it. Tell me how a bunch of hooligans with masks on is similar to a group of rookies out to protect the WWE Champion.

So WWE has a picture with the same angle of a picture from TNA? And that means they copied TNA, how? WWE have no reason to copy ANYTHING TNA does. That's like saying Subway is copying a diner in the middle of nowhere.

WWE is introducing rookies for the benefit of the future. TNA is trying a storyline for the third time and are hoping it'll work this time by having a bunch of no-names be in a group trying to "take over" TNA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
I also can't believe how much you let Cena ruin your own lives by doing what he does.

You all may make fun of people with "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMN IT!" for the young kids or marks or whatever, but you guys are even worse than them. You have this deep-seeded legitimate rage for Cena and his fans to the point where you let it affect your day to day life.

Grow up. Seriously.
Quote:
If you don't understand why John Cena wins all the time, maybe professional wrestling is not for you.

Last edited by itssoeasy23 : 11-28-2012 at 07:51 PM.