Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lockdown 2013: March 10 from the Alamodome in San Antonio

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #38 (permalink)
rohisawesome34
Humbled

rohisawesome34 is an after thought
Default re: Lockdown Location Announced

tna will never do a ppv here in new york city or ever again in nj they dont have enough hair on their nuts to do it. i live in new york and ill probably never get to see a tna ppv live which is why i really dont want anything to do with a company that ill never get to see a live broadcast from. ive tweeted dixie and hogan this so many times and they dont answer probably because they can care less what i think. i told them they should be like mma and listen to the fans and thats why mma is 2nd to the nfl.they havent answered my tweets yet because they know im right and dont have enough courage to answer me. and for those of you who will say it. no i dont wanna see a tna house show live last one i went to was in january 2012 in westbury and it sucked horribly i wanted to go to dixie and get my money back. my friend was trying to convince me to go to back there april 5th mania 29 weekend and i told him id rather go to roh at the hammerstein ballroom (6th row floor) i know that show will be balls off the wall awesome while tnas will be pure shit then hes like lets go to rahway nj april 6th for tna i said fu## no im gonna go to wrestlecon dgusa and chikara (GA SEATING FOR BOTH DGUSA AND CHIKARA) at meadowlands expo center in jersey and then were going to mania 29 the next night at metlife (SECTION 134 ROW 9). yeah fu## tna and their bs business model hope they die a miserable death soon and hopefully in 5-6 years wwe!

Last edited by rohisawesome34 : 11-28-2012 at 07:28 PM.
rohisawesome34 is offline   Reply With Quote