Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 06:58 PM   #8167 (permalink)
Nimbus
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Nimbus 501 - 1000Nimbus 501 - 1000Nimbus 501 - 1000Nimbus 501 - 1000Nimbus 501 - 1000Nimbus 501 - 1000
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itssoeasy23 View Post
See, I understand this is off topic, but I have to acknowledge your sig. How you have Aces and Eights and The Shield and say "How Original." Well, How about The Nexus, or Immortal, or even Main Event Mafia. 2 out of the three groups were from TNA and all had one sole purpose, to "take over" TNA.

WWE on the other hand have 3 rookies protecting a champion. There's no hostile takeover, no hiding behind masks, no bullshit no named jobbers from another company. Aces and Eights is basically TNA trying a storyline for the third time and hoping it'll be successful, WWE's storyline has more questions than answers.

And besides, nothing's original in professional wrestling, mostly everything has been done before. Every stable is basically ripped off from the NWO.
Not sure if trolling, but as you can see in my sig, WWE even copied the angle of the picture. Its so obvious its like they are desesperate or the writers are just stupid.