Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Malware on the site?

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #64 (permalink)
Real Deal
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Real Deal needs to make some friendsReal Deal needs to make some friendsReal Deal needs to make some friendsReal Deal needs to make some friendsReal Deal needs to make some friendsReal Deal needs to make some friendsReal Deal needs to make some friendsReal Deal needs to make some friendsReal Deal needs to make some friends
Default Re: Malware on the site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedStick View Post
OMG how can you go online without a anti virus DAMN, Google Avast and download the free version right now
I don't think it's that big of a deal. I've been a computer tech for 13 years now, and most computers I work on have Avast, AVG, Norton, or McAfee on them. It doesn't help as much as advertised.

I haven't had any of those on my home or work computers for years. I tell people to download Malwarebytes, and scan 1-2 times a week.

Personally, I have Malwarebytes and a heavily-patched hosts file, along with other programs I only use to fix computers with (ex. HijackThis).

DISCUSSHOOPS.COM
Real Deal is offline   Reply With Quote