Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hell according to muslims and christians

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 05:12 PM   #101 (permalink)
Shazayum
Moron
Premium

Shazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Everybody on this thread who says this thread is awful but won't back up their words on why is full of shit, Seriously.

Shazayum I was expecting more from you,Would be great if you'd atleast try and explain why hell forever is a must.

Oh gee,I guess that doofus posted this rant in the RAW section where you're supposed to talk about guys like Cena or Punk.Lets talk about wrestling,How dare I say something against religion!
I'm not going to engage you into a discussion, since nothing ever gets through to you. Why waste time with me? Why not ask a scholar of Islam your questions?
Shazayum is offline   Reply With Quote