Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 04:25 PM   #1725 (permalink)
Notorious
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88

Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

How would he have more mainstream fame by signing with Grand Hustle?

B.o.B. is a borderline pop rapper as far as his mainstream work goes, and hasn't done much of anything since his album was released two years ago. Young Dro was a one-hit wonder who's been irrelevant for 6 years. Yung L.A. had two hot songs on the radio at one point "Ain't I" & "Futuristic Love" and his album has still yet to come out. How many people know Meek Mill was signed to Grand Hustle before he signed with MMG? How many people cared about Meek Mill when he was with Grand Hustle?

The dopest rapper currently signed to Grand Hustle is Killer Mike and he gets little to no promotion.

I really don't see how K.R.I.T. could have more mainstream fame by signing to Grand Hustle. His best bet is to hopefully go the J. Cole/Kendrick/Mac Miller route if it's not too late.

Last edited by Notorious : 11-28-2012 at 04:31 PM.