Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AJ/Vickie/Cena Storyline

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 03:30 PM   #594 (permalink)
Asenath
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Asenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: AJ/Vickie/Cena Storyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I think this storyline is rubbish but I like watching AJ come out and act all slutty.
I don't think "acting slutty" is quite the right way to put it. AJ's character perceives any supportive action - friendly or brotherly or non-sexual - as a sign of romantic interest. So, while at the start of the story, John was just trying to be a good guy. . . now AJ's throwing her face at him at every opportunity.

Sort of like when Punk was trying to help her, and she went all crazypants girlfriend.

I wouldn't mind all this. It's an interesting characterization. I just want to know what the root cause of it is. We haven't investigated that at all. And we don't actually know how John feels about all this, yet.
Asenath is offline   Reply With Quote