Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - OVW: Who to bring up and/or send down

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 01:30 PM   #26 (permalink)
tbp82
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

tbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststbp82 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: OVW: Who to bring up and/or send down

First off to the orginal poster. Great thread. I love threads that discuss new talent.

To the poster who said there are more deserving people in Japan/Indies than Jamim Olivencia I say why not start that thread to. Japan/Indie wrestlers you like to see in TNA.

Jamin Olivencia vs. Jason Wayne-I think those are two amazign talents as far as who is the best to be brought up from OVW. Hard to say I'm a fan of both guys.

As far as who should be sent down.

Rosita-she's stunningly beautiful and I think should be doing work in OVW before being brought back as a babyface.

Garrett Bischoff-just don't feel he is ready right now he is the type of talent that should be in developmental

Being brought up

Taler Hendrix-I like her she's shown a lot of classic babyface in her two TNA matches. Interesting enough she's heel in OVW.
tbp82 is offline   Reply With Quote