Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 12:09 PM   #3032 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

The ageist attitudes wrestling fans have I just don't get. A guy in his 40s is old now? I understand most wrestlers hit their prime in their 30s but saying they can't headline at 40 is a bit ridiculous. Also, the wrestling business especially WWE and more specifically their biggest show WrestleMania is about special attractions. Most fans want to see big moments involving big stars in big matches. That is the primary focus of WWE on the RTWM and finally paying off at WrestleMania. I don't see anything word with that. Plus, many of the current stars get more exposure than ever before (I mean look who walked out with the top two titles at last year's event or even Miz at WM27) because of the special attraction part-time stars such as Rock and Brock Lesnar (who have already helped sell over 50,000 tickets for WM29) getting the main focus on the big show.