Votes: 149 11.9%
  • Reigns

Votes: 297 23.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shield Discussion Thread

1M views 9K replies 1K participants last post by  Endors Toi 
#1 · (Edited)
All discussion on Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins goes here.

See less See more
1 1
#2,334 ·
Curious to see where they go from here. will they try to take the tag titles off of Hell No and continue feuding with Ryback or go after other injustices.
Thinking about last night again, what an amazing match which easily stole the show. I rrally hope most of the guys in the back congratulated these young guys and gave them props for an amazing match in their debut.

#2,335 ·
I'm still on a high from that match, what a debut Match, they definitely delivered. The match was so well done and it made The Shield look strong and smart, each guy brought something awesome to the match.. The way they systematically picked off their opponents was awesome, with Rollins taking the fall for the team. Like JBL said during the match 'this is the future' and it's a bright one for sure.

#2,336 ·
It would be nice to actually see some storyline branching for once and see some personal rivalries develop between the shield and Bryan, instead I have no reason but to believe the wwe have no idea what to do with the shield and Bryan will be wrestling on superstars by May

#2,337 ·
All three members of the Shield should always thank Bryan, that guy went trough several nasty bumps to get them over.

I also noticed that Ambrose had a lot of screentime which I did not expect, Reigns spears on Kane and Ryback looked pretty cool. Rollings was looking kind of bleak until that final crazy spot.

My favorite match of the year don't care what Technical wrestling fans say.

#2,351 ·
Their first Tv match and it was MOTY candidate. impressive indeed.

#2,358 ·
The match last night with Ryback, Kane and Bryan is my match of the year. It was absolutely incredible! Ambrose stood out, as expected, but everyone was fantastic. Really didn't want the match to end. Long live The Shield! The only downside is that should've been the main event. :p

#2,367 ·
i missed the first half of the match, made it home from work thinking this would be the main event so was a bit heated. Secondly since i cant find the first half or repeats of the show i found the entrance on youtube from a fan that was there, and man its so much better with the black/white titantron movie alont with music.

Thumbs up for the shield...has anyone noticed its "the revolution that is coming" CM PUNK was mentioned in the promos for WWE 13? Watch the titantron movie and you see inserts from that commercial in it.

#2,378 ·
Thumbs up for the shield...has anyone noticed its "the revolution that is coming" CM PUNK was mentioned in the promos for WWE 13? Watch the titantron movie and you see inserts from that commercial in it.
I noticed that too! Still haven't figured out if this was all planned or not (obviously not Punks knee and this match, but the Shield in general), though knowing WWE they just now realized all this could blend together.

#2,371 ·
Okay, I'm sold. On all three. I didn't follow them on the indies, and although I liked them so far, I too thought they would be Ryback fodder. This far exceeded any expectations I had for them. It's a bitter sweet as I hate to see Bryan jobbed out yet again, but a necessary sacrifice I suppose. Really excited for this storyline.

#2,372 ·
Lol it looks like Ambrose is from the Scott Hall's school of selling.

Im still a bit high with last night awesome match.

#2,373 ·
I really dig the idea, but I don't like the voice of the "Sierra - Hotel - India - Echo - Lima - Delta... SHIELD" opening - it should sound more like a police dispatch over a crackling radio OR automated voice like the Anonymous vids. The opening now just sounds like a dude reading a list of words...

#2,380 ·
Not really, also it sounds like it's all three of them saying one word each and Ambrose at the end saying Shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.