Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 12:03 PM   #1091 (permalink)
FearIs4UP
I Mark for Big E. Langston.

FearIs4UP FearIs4UP FearIs4UP FearIs4UP FearIs4UP FearIs4UP FearIs4UP FearIs4UP FearIs4UP FearIs4UP FearIs4UP
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

I'm as big of an Ambrose mark as anyone, and I don't think we should be attacking people who say Reigns is a future star. He definitely has the look. I haven't seen enough of his promo work, but I really like the way they're positioning him in the group. Same with Rollins. it's clear that he's the idealistic one who will inevitably turn face. Makes complete sense.

Monday just re-affirmed what we've thought for a long time. Ambrose is different from other IWC darlings and is the real deal. His promo skills are bonkers.

We should all be very excited about this new group. Stop bickering about who's going to be the bigger star. The WWE has a really awesome angle ready to take off.

also I would slaughter a small village to see a Rock/Ambrose promo.

"Remember who you talking to right here. Remember who I am. My word is still my word. In here, in Baltimore, in any place you can think of calling home, it'll be my word that finds you."