Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 12:02 PM   #2568 (permalink)
ErrybodyTaps
Little Poppa Pump

ErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
Garett as a lock for the group the moment Hogan & Sting talked to the President or whatever the leader's name is in the clubhouse. It was clear that was Bischoff. Not to mention when Hogan told Garett "it wasn't his time" when selecting the Television Championship match on Impact. He was pissed. Big sign right there. For me, at least. THEN you go to BFG and when Devon is revealed he leaves with his crew. One of which is Garett as you can tell just by seeing his eyes.

Someone could throw in the "he could only be a plant" mindset, but why stick all these fake guys under there for so long? I'm staying with that he's in the faction. That picture about the tattoos only continues to add more to this theory for me.
LOP posted a link to the photo and Daniel Pena had this to say in regards to it :

Quote:
Another body of Aces & 8s has been revealed: Garett Bischoff.

An eagle eyed viewer spotted pictures of both Bischoff and a member of the nefarious group sporting the same wrist tattoo. Courtesy of TNAAsylum.com, click here to view side-by-side images.

Bischoff may not necessarily be revealed as a member of faction. TNA has been rotating some workers who won't be part of the group into the beatdowns to make it harder to guess who is in it.
Now whether he got the last bit from an actual source or is just guessing is debatable however it's similar to TNA using/masking Eric's voice for the president...just attempts to throw people off. I wouldn't put it past them to be trying to hide some identities until the time is right to reveal them.

But I have said before it might not be a swerve in Garrett's case. Given the story they have been telling with Garrett, Kurt and Wes it could go either way.

The one thing I am pretty sure of given the storytelling is that someone at some point is going to be revealed and is not going to be patched in.

Also what ever happened to CJ O'Doyle ?