Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 10:57 AM   #156 (permalink)
HEELKris
Humbled

HEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

Oh shit, I cried when Clay was getting his tattoos removed. I just saw the promo for next week's episode and I'm calling it now : Juice is gonna kill himself in front of Clay with the gun he got from him. Hopefully I'm wrong and they both go to Ireland.
As for Jax... The final scene with him and Wendy... Wow, just wow. I didn't see that coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Sterling View Post
They better not kill Tig.
Tig will survive. Sutter spoiled it on Twitter. I'm so upset right now. How the hell could he do that? How can you spoil your own show? ''no, JT did not fake his death. John Teller is very, very dead. to prove it, i'm gonna have tig dig up his corpse and fuck it in season 6.''
HEELKris is offline   Reply With Quote