Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 10:54 AM   #3029 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: How would you like to see CM Punk/The Rock and John Cena saga unfold?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JY57 View Post
who exactly do you have as the one ending Punk's reign if he has it after Mania? At that point nobody will be believable (Cena and Ryback will be screwed over & over again) and might as well keep it on him until he retires.
Then keep it on him til he retires, I won't complain.

Honestly, though, I don't care. If he holds the title 500 days, I don't even care if it's Ryback at that point, and I definitely don't want him winning the title but I'll compromise. Punk gets 500 days and Ryback can have 365, how about that? I'll do that trade. As far as whether or not it's "believable", it never has been, so that shouldn't stop now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Rock-Says View Post
Punk's had the title long enough.

Yet again Pyro thinks he's the only wrestling fan in the world that matters.
Well, I should be at least. Every fan should have the attitude that the product needs to be catered to them, it's the right attitude. What are you watching for if you don't know what you want? I mean, fuck, that's the attitude Vince has, why shouldn't the fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissiks, on Roman Reigns View Post
i can't take any wrestler, who needs creative to marginalize the entire product to make him look better than what he is, seriously.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote